February 8, 2005

My Birthday!

Happy Birthday to Meee!!!

Well its my birthday today, and I'm not afraid to admit that I'm 28 years old today! Yikes. Well maybe a little. Anyways, we celebrated a little early, and I went out with all the girls on Saturday night. We had a blast! Someone even said to me later "I didn't know whos birthday it was", because everyone was so loud and sooo loaded....just the way I like it. Thanks for a great night out girls!

The night started at Breakers, the pub I work at, where some of us had dinner and many drinks. From there we headed to Rain, where we were definatly the loudest group in the place, and we definatly provided some entertainment for everyone. I'm sure people were happy when we left! We had lots of fun singing(with the help of some helium!), and taking lots of photos, most scary shots and some of "the girls". The made me do three muff divers throughout the night. It got a little messy I must say!

After Rain, we headed to the Belmont to catch the last show(peelers that is!). It was chaos! Debbie and Cheri both had a whirl around the pole until the stripper came on. And I got my birthday titty rub. Thanks again girls! ;o) Before the stripper had a chance to finish her show, we vacated gyno row and headed to the Surf to do some dancing. At this point things get a little fuzzy. But we had a great time shakin some booty.

After the bar we went to a house party, and we partied until the wee hours of the morning. Well, more like the early afternoon! But I had an awesome night, and it was a birthday I won't soon forget. I'm actually still working on trying to remember parts of the night!!

So here's to another fabulous year, full of lots of fun and adventure! Won't you join me??

Cheers all
xo
Linds

1 comment:

Karen said...

Happy Birthday Lindsay!!

One year closer to 30 and it only gets better from here on in!!!

xoxo