August 8, 2005

3 and 1/2 weeks to go!

Hello my friends!
Well, the summer is speeding by. I can't believe I only have 3 1/2 more weeks in Rupert. I leave for Vancouver on September 1st for 12 days and then its off to Rio! Not too much excitement here. Been working a lot, and have been sick for the past week. I went to Terrace this week and got my last shot, for yellow fever. With all the money I spent on shots, there should be no way I get sick while I'm away...at least I better not! The weather has been pretty crap here the last month, but it's finally a gorgeous day today, and it supposed to be for the next few days. But I can't complain too much, since I'll be on the beaches of Brazil in a month from now!

Plans for the next few weeks are....celebrating Marla's birthday, tying up all the loose ends before leaving, having some going away celebrations for me and Mik, and just enjoying my time with friends and family before I leave. Once I'm in Van I'll be staying with my cousin, then meeting up with Tre and Aggie(and Lynn!), hopefully seeing some other friends in Van(hint, hint!), and then Tre's wedding is on the 10th(can't wait!), then we're off on the 12th. If anyone would like to get together while I'm in Van, please email me(or call) and let me know before I leave Rupert, since I'll be all over the place in Van. Should be a busy 12 days there. And feel free to bid us bon voyage at the airport!!

Well, back to the sunshine for me. Hope everyone is fab. Love you long time!
Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you owe me an email!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lindsay said...

i dont know who you are!! who do i owe an email to???? you didnt leave your name!
lindsay