August 19, 2006

36 Hours in the "Alaska".... I mean Dawson Creek


Me, Kylie and Tracer at the Alaska in Dawson Creek, I was there for 36 hours and had a fantastic time! Love you girls!


"Len" and Trace


Kylie, Jeremy, and Tracer


"Pete", Kylie, Jeremy, and Trace


Tracer and Me.....I love you long time!


Muwaaahhhhh


The perfect beer


Me and Kylie


Me, Michelle, Tracer and Kylie


Back at home, nope, I think its actually 3am, not 2!


Bartender Tracers shots before bed...nice shot glass!


Nice shades Jeremy


Cut that cheese Kylie!


Teamwork in the kitchen


Saladizing time!


Only 12 hours left!!


Blender drinks time! Cheers


"Leonard" and "Pete"


Kylie and Tracy


Tracer and Jeremy


Me, Deb and Tyler.....the dynamic duo that saved my life the next day and got me home safe! Thanks guys.


Kylie and Tracer


"Pete" and Joanne


Tracy and Lenny.....I mean Jeremy!


Me and Deb


Kylie and Deb singing at the Alaska!


Me, Tracer, Deb, and Miss Kylie Brown


Thanks for a great 36 hours girls! Miss you already!

No comments: