September 26, 2006

3 Weeks To Go

So Fall is here, Summer is LONG gone in this part of the world. School is finally back in session and I am making real money again. Yahooooo!!!!! But it is slow right now, good thing I have three jobs. September has been cold and windy and rainy. A sign of the months to come....that is till next April!!! Oh how I dread the winter.

So in three weeks time we are heading to Hawaii. I cannot wait! Even though I am poor and in no way can afford to go, go we must. Plenty of time to pay for it later. The past few weeks I haven't been up to much. Been a few birthdays to celebrate, my Granny had a delicious Thai dinner party, and work, work, work as usual. I am happy to say that my camera works, BUT the screen doesn't. So its good, but still it drives me crazy not to know if the picture turned out, since that's the whole freakin point of having a digital camera! Oh well, at least I still have a some what working camera to take with me to Hawaii.

I will post a few pics of the past couple of weeks. Nothing too exciting, just some nights out with the gang.....

No comments: