March 31, 2008

Kinder Birthdays for March

Here are the three birthday boys for the month of March, Kevin, William and Brian.

This is Andy Oh and Ginie from my new class. Andy Oh was a bit of a challenge at the beginning but he is getting much better lately, pretty smart little kid. And Ginie is super quiet, but such sweet heart.

This is Catherine, one of my new K's. She is like a 65 year old woman(especially when her Grandma dresses her for school!) trapped in the body of a child. She such a little know it all. You have GOTTA love her though! So cute.

Seungwon, some of the kids sure know how to pose for photos!

This is Erica and Seungwon, from Rose class, who I teach Reading to.

This is Angela, one of my new K's, and she is such a little character.

This is Ashley, one of my new K's, and she is sooo cute.

One of my Korean Teachers, and friend, Meg with the kids who are handing out all their birthday presents.

This is Michelle, my new K's, she's quiet but a little sweetie.

This is Andy Lee, my new K's, and his most often repeated line is "TEACHER...I'm SO VERY tired!"

This is Kevin, another of my new K's, he's a little sweet heart. When he gets excited he likes to speak in a high pitched voice and randomly fall on the floor.

This is Juna, he is one of my more challenging students. Let's just say he's not really into school.

This is Ian from my new Kinder class(Tulip Class). He's such a sweet heart, the best smile.

William got "SO MANY presents Teacher!"

No comments: