January 29, 2005

Cheri's Birthday!

Well, hello everyone!!

Not too much happening in the north. Last week was my friend Cheri's birthday, so I've posted some photos of the nights events(wish you were there Karen!). Fun was had by all. It was a great night and Cheri paid for it for days after. He he. But I must be careful because next weekend it is time to celebrate my birthday(hint hint!). Old age is steadily creeping on!

Been busy working heaps lately, which is great because I just got a new computer with my mom. For some reason I think I'm rich! So I've been a busy bee with all my fancy new high tech equipment. I love that I can just email my photos to the photo shop and pick them up the next day!! Ahhh technology is great!

Anyhoo, not much else happening at this end of the world. Will write more soon. Take care all!!

XOXOX

1 comment:

Karen said...

Wish I was there too Linds! Thanks so much for the pics...they are great...almost felt like I was there except for the three day hangover!!!

Love to you all

Karen
xo