December 15, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGGIE!!!

Finally a reason to celebrate!!! Ya, I know what your thinking...like we ever needed one! Well today we have one, it is Aggies birthday. We are back in Mendoza, after being in San Martin for 3 days and doing absolutely NOTHING. It was nice. Did some shopping, was there for the "Tribunal", a meeting of Chileans, Argentines, and another group of people(sorry forgot the name!!). So that meant an all weekend market, music, dancing and food vendors. Was interesting to see. But really didnt do much else there.

Arrived in Mendoza on Monday morning, and the weather is scorching!! About 35 degrees everyday. We are dying and loving it at the same time. Have spent most of our time poolside, enjoying the last few days together before Aggie leaves on Saturday. I´m sure this will be the nicest place I stay at now until I come back to Canada. Must enjoy it! Tonights plans are to go out for Mexican food with some people we have met, and then back to the hostel for drinks and then out on the town. Should be good fun!

We leave for Santiago on Friday morning and Aggie leaves on Saturday night. After that me and Mik will decide out next move. I have a feeling if Mikki has her way we will spent the next 3 weeks at the beach! But that is OK with me!! The next two months will be no day at the beach! I´m talking crap food and crap buses in Bolivia and Peru. Can´t wait! No, for real!! Time for the real adventure to begin. Anyways, take care all. Love you long time!!
Cheers
XOXOX

No comments: