April 18, 2006

Where to Next You Ask????

So I have finally moved back into my old place and made a few improvements this week. I painted my bathroom and living room, gave my old couch away, and got new/used couches! Much nicer I must add(thanks for the couches mom and dad!) Still have a few things to do to organize myself, but I am so happy to have my own little space again. My place is small, but perfect for me and I love it.

Last couple of weeks have been busy with work. Back at school and at Sollys on Fridays. May shall be even busier once I start back at Cow Bay Cafe too. Last weekend was my Dad's birthday. He looks better now than he did 10 years ago! Way to go Dad! This weekend was busy with a baby shower and Easter festivities. Shower on Saturday night, and out on the town to see all the people visitig for Easter break. Then Sunday was a neighbourhood brunch, with a huge brekky, an egg hunt for the kids, and sitting in the sunshine sippin mimosas. Tis the life. Then that night over to my Mom and Dad's for turkey dinner. Haven't had one of those in about a year, so I love it!

Today I went on a local hiking trail called Butze Rapids, with Martina and Riley. Was a little cold but a great walk. Tonight is supposed to be cold and stormy, so will spend it curled up on the couch with some hot tea, enjoying my pad. Have definatly settled back into life here. All is good.

But the question is....where to next?? I am planning on working abroad, hopefully by February next year. So if anyone has any ideas, let me know! I'm open to anything. I shall be spending the next 6 months or so trying to figure out my next move. I'll keep you posted!

Cheers

1 comment:

Unknown said...

could try the 3rd best place in the world - new zealand, plenty of work, nice place, Auckland is a great city and its a nice subtle change in culture from most western countries.

rod