January 7, 2008

Some Xmas love from some of my kids

Here are some of the cards I got from my students at school:

Lindsay Teacher! We move new Poly School! You're good teacher to me. My favorite english teacher is you! I love and like you so much! Merry Christmas! Celine

Hi! Lindsay Teacher. I wish you had a fantastic Christmas holiday. xx-oo Alexis, P.S. you are such a wonderful teacher!

Teacher you are a good teacher for me. I like you and my funny books. Merry Christmas. Betty

Dear Lindsay, Merry Christmas, and happy new year. I love you. with love Joshua Paik

From one of the moms: You are away from your family and your friends. So you might be lonely. Thats why I want to give you something for you. I got a little gift for you. I hope you like it. Thank you always. PS-I would like to invite you and I want to have lunch or dinner, if you are okay.

From one of my tutors: To Landsay, Hello Landsay, I'm Cindy. I think this year is good because I can meet you. also, I can study with you. Aha, today is Christmas eve. "Merry Christmas, teacher" And teach me, Herry, Kevin forever. Thank you. Goodbye, Cindy

Cindy also sent me a text message on my phone the day left for Thailand. It said....good go and good come back, cindy

The kids are great here!

No comments: