June 16, 2008

Gavin's Birthday....Saturday Night

Brooke and Brandy at the Hookah bar called Rainbow in Gangnam....the start of the night.

Chad and Gavin

Me and Katie

Brandy and Birthday boy eating burritos at Dos Tacos

Me and Katie and the take out baggie drink stand....appropriatly named "Bombers"

Brandy and Me with our baggie drinks in hand

Me and Katie on the streets of Gangnam

Brandy and her mega long straw.....we are now at Monkey Beach...where they serve their drinks in buckets and you have to get either their 12 shot bucket or a bottle!

Ian, Brad, and Josh

Brad and Katie

Josh, the birthday boy Gavin and George

Jerry and Me

Me and Nik

Courtney and Nik

Jagzy havin a great time on the tables

Nik and me


The crowd

Brad and me

Me and Katie Mac

Josh lookin happy!

Jagzy and me...and this was the best photo I could get of us!

Bradley

Jamison and Oona

Ian sporting the new style

Me and Oona

Justin...I'm not sure how this happened...

Josh just takin a break while we decide what to do.

Jagzy and Katie wondering if Josh is going to get off the ground.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the baggie drinks!!!! I want some!