October 14, 2008

A Fun Filled Weekend

So this weekend was full of fun. On Friday night I went out with Sara, Justin and a bunch of his friends to a club in Gangnam to see LCD Soundlounge, a DJ duo. The event was at Club Mass. The music was house mixed with disco and was super fun to dance to. I'll admit I was the first one on the stage to dance, but I wasn't the last! It was a really fun night of music I love but don't get to hear much because most of my friends don't really like it. I didn't get home till 6am, and was soo tired, but it was worth it.

Saturday night I went for dinner with Katie, Kelly, and Justin. Justins friend came to meet us later too. We ate at a new restaurant in Jeongja called Radio Garden(I think), sitting on the patio drinkin cosmos. It was great. Then we went to this new, really nice new cafe. John's wife, Soyon, works there and there was a jazz trio playing. Very cool place, good music and more friends to see there. After that, if that wasn't enough, we went to Iteawon to meet up with friends. We started at the Canadian pub, the Rocky Mountain Tavern(RMT), then the Irish pub, the Wolfhound. A good night had by all. I'm paying for it all now, with a bit of a cold.

But thats not all!!! Sunday night I went to Matt and Lisa's for a turkey potluck! It was delicious! I made a huge pot of mashed potatoes and gravy. There was also stuffing, apple pie, dip, nachos, sandwiches, cheese and crackers! A delicious mix of food and friends...but no drinks for me!!

Anyways, heres some pics of Saturday night!

Me and Mac

My delicious cosmo

K & K

Lisa and Courtney....she looks innocent but don't let if fool you!

So me and Courtney like to play this game when we are out. We think its is completely hilarious!! So you get the camera all ready, then says "Pretend that...." and you make up some ridiculous scenario and say it right before you take the picture. Then you have to make the face that goes along with it. The most hilarious part is that most of the time we are making totally different faces!!! So here is the series from that Saturday night. The best photos are the last group shots. Look how different our faces look!! HILARIOUS!! Courtney is giving the thumbs up, Katie looks confused, Amanda is giving her bluesteel, and I look absolutely horrified! If only you know what the scenarios were.....hahahahaha! I'll be honest....I don't remember them all!








Kelly sleeping in the bar again. JK!

K & K getting crazy.

Amanda and Lisa

Courtney and Matt, Courtney is showing off her origami. Why does she look sad?

Ian and Colin

At one point I came back from the bathroom and 4 of the girls were doing origami! I shouted "What are you doing origami in the bar for!?? And your not even drinking!!!!!" And then I started doing origami, and Katie got mad at me, BUT I told her "It's OK because I have a drink!!!!!!" Then I threw a note at Amanda and she threw it back shaped as a crane. She totally one upped me!
Things were getting a little outta hand! Hahahahaha!

Allison and Matt

Ian in typical Korean pose.

Batman!

Courtney gave us all socks! She got such a good deal on them she thought she should share. Thanks Courtney!!

My socks wouldn't fit in my purse sooo....I put them in my bra!! Hahahaha! You couldn't even tell!!

Lisa and Courtney

Kelly and Amanda

The last photo of the night, still lookin pretty good!

No comments: