March 18, 2005

Some beautiful sights around Rupert!

Hello everyone!

Well we've had some gorgeous days here in Rupert for the last couple of weeks. My family had the chance to go out to where my Dad, brother and their friends are building a cabin. So we all headed out there to clean up the exisiting cabin and bring out a few loads of wood for the future cabin #2. It's still a bit cold here, but the sun was shining and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. It was absolutely beautiful.

Last night I went out to Ridley Island, with Mikki, Tasha and Trevor, for a fire and to enjoy the sunset out there. It was soo nice. We also saw some porpoises playing in the water off the beach(either that or seals).

My friend Tracy gets here tomorrow, and I can't wait. Plans are to stay out at the cabin for a night, if the weather cooperates with us. Should be a great time. And of course a night on the town.

Will post pics of her visit asap!! Cheers all!

No comments: