March 31, 2005

Tracy's Visit!

Well spring break has just past and I had a great time with my very good friend Tracy. As most of you know, Tracy is one of my friends that I travelled with for 14 months in Thailand and Australia. I haven't seen her since last summer when we went to visit Lynn in Calgary for Stampeed. So it was awesome to have her come visit me and show her around the Rup. We had a few nights on the town and visited all the "hotspots" in Rupert. Luckly the weather was fabulous the whole time she was here! But now she doesn't believe me when I tell her how much it rains in Rupert!!

We also had a family dinner, had a cultural afternoon of First Nations story telling and dancing, went walking and shopping and enjoyed a few beers on the deck of the Crest. All in all it was a fantastic visit and it was wonderful to see her again.

Hopefully it won't be too long till I see you again Tracy!! Thanks for coming to the Rup to see me. I miss you heaps and heaps already! Li li li!!!
Luv ya hon!

No comments: