September 10, 2007

Being a Tourist!

So for the first week I was here, it was super cloudy, muggy, and all around kinda yukky. So on Sunday it was super nice out and I decided to have a day to myself and go be a tourist. So I hopped on a bus to Suwon, a city of a million people about 15 minutes away. The city has a great old wall that circles part of the city, and an old fortress(which I didn't get to, another day!). It took me about 4 hours to walk around the wall, stopping to take lots of pics, having lunch and just enjoying the view! Here are almost ALL of my pics of the day!! Enjoy.


































































Lunch!






































Tourist trolley


Shoes outside one of the structures

Tennis court with gardens around it


People practicing archery!




No comments: