May 30, 2009

The Cabin

The day after I got back to Rupert, my parents took me to see what had been done on the cabin in the almost two years I was gone. They had done soo much work and it looked amazing! It was a nice sunny afternoon and we really enjoyed just relaxing out there. I loved being on the ocean again, and in such a beautiful place. Nothing beats home sometimes, ya know?
The boats out at Port Ed.

Mom

Dad



A baby eagle, still all brown.



The beach were we get to the cabin, it's behind the trees on the left...very well hidden!


Around the cabin

A salmon berry flower


Some big trees around the cabin

Gnarly old tree branches

My photo shoot with a one clawed crab I found....he was all dried up and dead, but beautiful colours!




I took a walk around the cabin to see what I could find........






A tiny, very red bug I saw cruisin across the rock




























The main beach where we come in on the boat


The new and old cabin





The lookout







North Beach

Skunk cabbage

My mom in her element


The firepit

The kitchen

Three bedrooms


The fireplace


The bedrooms in the new cabin

The deck so far in front of the new cabin


Inside the old cabin

Cruisin home

No comments: