May 25, 2009

Hangin out with my family in Richmond

My cousin Glenda's little girl Eilidh making me eggs for breakfast!





Eilidh's art gallery


My beautiful pregnant cousins, Glenda and Brandy, both pregnant and sisters!

One afternoon my cousin Glenny took me on a walk around her neighborhood in Steveston where she lives.


I love the flowers on this tree!

At the park















Five minutes with me and Eilidh was all dirty! Not the best babysitter.


I went for dinner with Brand and Aaron at a beautiful golf course.


Aaron and Brand. Full and happy!

The golf course club house.


Brands belly! 6 months

In the garden. I love all the flowers and grass in Canada!







The Buddster.





Taking a walk in Richmond with Brand, Auntie Bev and Eilidh




A little buttercup!


Eilidh is really good at posing!

Eilidh and Grandma, Auntie Bev


Eilidh and Brand

A local community garden






A young eagle on the telephone poll.


Cappuchino skor blizzard=pure heaven! YUM!

No comments: