August 4, 2009

Jamaica - Wednesday July 15th, 2009 - Tracy and Jeramy's Wedding - Dinner Reception

After the ceremony on the beach, I went with Tracy to help her into her second dress and to get ready for the reception. Everyone else had a drink at the bar and then headed to the restaurant to wait for us.
This is Jeramy when he first saw Tracy in her other dress.

I think he really loves his new wife!

The happy couple. This is in front of the resort while we were waiting for the ride up to the restaurant where everyone else is waiting for us.





Tracy and me

Tracy, Jeramy and I

Our waiter

Mr. and Mrs. Bell!!!!









It's hard to tell with the flash how beautifully they had it set up at the restaurant for us. There were so many candles and we had a more private part off to the side. It was absolutely gorgeous!


There was a lot of glass clinking that night!

Dinner!




Mrs. and Mr. Bell :o)

After Tracy's dad made his speech.

This is what happens to me when I get other people to take a picture of me with my camera :o( Never focussed on me!

Angello and Karen

Doug and Rosie

Tracy, Marena and David

Tracy and her dad David

Desert!


Tracy and her mom Julie

Tracy, Julie and Jeramy




Our waiter sang a song to Jeramy and Tracy. Can't remember what it was. But it was great!




Thanking the waiter for his serenade.



Shannon is a professional singer and goes to Las Vegas every year to sing. She decided she would sing for Tracy and Jeramy. She sang "At Last". This turned the waterworks on for Kathy, since it's her favourite song.




Not to be outdone, our waiter came back and sang another song. This time by Bob Marley.

No comments: