November 6, 2005

Ok.....so we went to La Boca and saw a little more than I bargined for!!! They are going to kill me for putting this up, but it was hilarious....so I feel the need to share! Ha, ha.

So we went to La Boca, a very touristy area of the city. The buildings are all painted in bright colours and there are free tango shows at the resturants. Anyways...so Mikki and Aggie go into an art gallery. I sat across the street waiting for them. All of a sudden I hear..."Liiiiiinndsayyyy!!!". I turn and look up at the roof of the building and I see Mikki and Aggie turn and double moon me from the roof!!!! Behind me some Japanese tourists are video taping them and a group of taxi drivers are yelling and waving, and I'm giving them the loco sign."My friends are craaaazy!!!" Like I said...I saw a little more than I thought I would!

Wednesday night we got home from the movies and I didn't feel tired. Mikki and Aggie went to bed early but I decided to mix with the other hostel folks, since there was a BBQ happening. Somehow I was convinced to go out with everyone! So weird, must have been my rubber arm. Went to one club but it was dark and dingy, so we all headed to a place called "Cha Cha Cha". Had a great night out and met lots of new people. Managed to get home as the sun was coming up.

Have spent the last couple of days wandering different areas of the city. Found a great vegetarian resturant, which is very rare here. Last night we hung out at the hostel and partied with the people here. Then went out at 3am(which is when they go out here in BA, crazy). The first place had a huge line, so me and Aggie left everyone and went to another bar. Danced the night away and came home around 7am. Good times.

Tonight is Saturday night! So we are going out with a bunch of people from the hostel. Should be a good time. One of the girls that works in the hostel in Mendoza just got here, so we will go out with her too. So fun. Monday we start the spanish course(there hasnt been space until then), and might go to a football game. We are kind of ready to leave the city and get back to the small towns. BA is great but, we are a little dissapointed. So many people talked it up so much, we were expecting a little more. But we are still managing to have a great time as always!

PS-don't worry about us because of the protests. we are staying away from the area it happened. its all good!!!

No comments: