August 9, 2008

Day Three...pure relaxation!

Spent the morning pool side. It was so nice at our hotel. We didn't spend any time in the town itself, but totally enjoyed the peace and quiet of our hotel. And I had a room allllll to myself. I loved it. I ain't no backpacker in Bali!!!


The pool at our hotel. Love it.

Jagzy taking advantage.....he wasn't staying at our hotel.

The view from my deck chair. Ahhhhh. I was soo happy.









The front porch of my pad.




Into Kuta for lunch and the beach.....sunset.....shopping....dinner. What a day!


Sunset at the beach.























I wanted to stay in Bali....

We found the best place to eat. The food was soo perfectly done and delicious. In Korea there isn't any good western food, I mean REALLY good western food, so this was a treat. I had mushrooms nepptune and a filet minong(?sp) I was seriously in heaven. The music was perfect, the seating was perfect, the food was amazing, the friends were fantastic, and even the colour scheme! Ha ha. I was sooo happy.








Our bill.... 1,111,075 Rupia!



No comments: