October 9, 2009

Leon's Birthday

My brother has turned 35!!! Wooooo hoooooO!!!! Martina had a party for him and loads of people came over. It was a fun night spent with all the ol' fogies in the ol' neighbourhood!

Riley's best friend, Celine. They were going to walk to the store dressed like that. They are crazy kids. Its so hard to believe that Riley is in grade eight now!

Riley

Martina and Kerrie

Tanya and Janice

Shawn and Dallas

Tammy and Sonny

Tasha, Nicole and Rocky

Buttons, Janice and Chris


Bonnie and her boyfriend

Russel, the new neighbours and Tanya

Leon and me

Beef and Brandon. Yes, thats right. Beef.

Me

Mel

Dallas and Martina

Dallas' mom and her boyfriend

Karrie and Shawn

My brother and I

Sonny and Tammy

The shirt Leon got from his friend Doug. Leon has a business with my cousin Shawn, and they are called the Gutter Brothers. Love it!

Teaching the young one a lesson!

Martina and Tammy

The new neighbours on the block

Leon and Sonny

No comments: