October 3, 2009

Mikki's Birthday

On Mikki's actual birthday we went to Cow Bay Cafe for dinner.

Mikki arriving to her Surprise Scavenger Hunt Birthday Bash. It was such a great time and everyone had a blast. I love scavenger hunts!


Tasha surprised Mikki for her birthday



Debbie, Rydel, Mikki and Kyla

The food.

Monica and Whitney(My roommate)

Before the games begin.

Mikki and James counting up Mikki's team's points.

Monica and Whitney counting up points

Mike and Debbie counting up my teams score. A bad combination. One didn't want to do it and the other couldn't remember all the things that we did! 2nd place for us.

Waiting for the scores to be counted up.

Kyla

Team number 1. Note the trophy. Yes I am a rockin party planner!

My team, 2nd place, because I put two people who count together to add up our points! Boooo.

The 3rd place team. Too bad Mikki was on it! They had to redo most of the challenges because their cameraman didn't know how to work the camera. Maybe it was the jello shooters...


The "real" birthday cake.

Whitney in the Marge wig that I wore through the whole scavenger hunt.

I think James is confused.

Shauna and Debbie

Jesus

Present time!




I found this over my bed when I woke up the next morning. Stupid Mikki ;o)

No comments: